Please note that anonymized information or purely statistical data used by VENT will not be considered personal data.
Effective: June, 2021
VENT is a limited liability company of Spanish nationality whose corporate information is:
- Name: VENT FINANCE S.L.U
- TAX ID: B06897995
- Registered Office: Paseo de la Castellana, 43, 28046 (Madrid)
- Registration Date: 14.06.2021 (hereinafter, "VENT").
Furthermore, in case of being the necessary legal basis for the processing of your data, your free, informed, specific and unequivocal consent will be requested so that the personal data you provide through the website www.vent.finance (hereinafter, the "Website") and the application launchpad.vent.finance (hereinafter, the "Application") or any forms dependent on the Website and the Application, are processed by VENT, as well as the data derived from your navigation and any other data you may provide in the future.
The data requested in the forms on the Website and in the Application are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the purposes for which they are being collected.
Therefore, if the same are not provided or are not provided correctly, the same may not be met, without prejudice to the fact that you may freely view the content of the Website and the Application, except for specific content or certain functionalities of the Website and the Application, limited to registered Users.
If you register on the Website and/or the Application, we will process the following information about you:
Identification data: full name, full identity document, date of birth (age), gender and image.
Contact and communication data: telephone number, e-mail address and mailing address, country of residence
Browsing Data: The Website and Application servers may automatically detect your IP address, domain name, unique device identifier, browser fingerprint, device fingerprint and cookie IDs when you have set them in your browser.·
Data we obtain from third parties: we may obtain data from third parties such as personal data or information on international lists for the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
If you do not register, but merely browse the Website, we will process the following information about you:
Browsing Data: The Website and Application servers may automatically detect your IP address, domain name, unique device identifier, browser fingerprint, device fingerprint and cookie IDs when you have set them in your browser.
Email: if you consent to receive the newsletter.
From the User: This is the data that you provide us by filling out forms on the Website and/or the Application, or through any interaction that you make with VENT.
From third parties: such as business partners with whom VENT has signed a collaboration contract, third parties who provide a service to VENT for the effective provision of the service, or data obtained from international lists for the prevention of money laundering. Also VENTmay obtain your personal data from third parties to whom you have provided your information, among others, data available on social networks (Facebook, Google, etc.).
We may only process your personal data if we have an adequate legal basis for doing so. We may process your personal data for any or all of the purposes specified below and on the legal bases indicated:
Registration and use of the Website and the Application to manage the registration, access and required use of the Website and the Application (contact details, bank details). Respond to questions raised by Users. Use of the products and services, interactions with the Website and the Application. Send you notifications related to the provision of the service or use of the Website and/or the Application.
Formalize the contract between the parties and legitimate interest in providing Users with access to VENT services and the management of its products and services.
VENT's legitimate interest in diagnosing problems with the servers and in managing the Web Site efficiently.
Marketing purposes, sending commercial communications about VENT products.Improvement of products and services and sending of promotions.
Legitimate interest in advertising and improving our products and services, unless the user expresses his/her desire not to receive commercial communications (in case of registered users). User's consent (in case of non-registered Users).
Processing of your image to verify your identity and prevent fraud and money laundering prevention.
Legitimate interest in preventing fraud and verifying the identity of Users and legal obligation to comply with applicable regulations.
Navigation data obtained through cookies to analyse your preferences and improve our products and services.
They may access the personal data of VENT’s Users:
- VENT’s authorized personnel.- Collaborators who provide services on behalf of VENT in order to manage the provision of services. In this case, such access to data on behalf of third parties will be regulated in the corresponding data processing contract in compliance with the applicable regulations.
- Authorities: We may share certain strictly necessary information with authorities such as the police, tax agencies or other authorities, if required by law.
- VENT’s company in Dubai Vent Platform FZCO as companies belonging to the same corporate group, the transfer of data from the current controller to VENT DUBAI is done on the basis of a legitimate interest in transferring personal data within the corporate group for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of Users.Is my data transferred outside the European Union?As the information will be transferred to VENT’s company in Dubai Vent Platform FZCO, (as both companies belong to the same corporate group and transfer will be made for internal administrative purposes), Users personal data outside the European Union is foreseen. As Dubai is not considered safe, VENT has formalized the corresponding Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission between the data exporter and importer.
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purposes of the processing for which they have been provided, and, in any case, following the principle of data minimization provided for in the applicable regulations.If you are a VENT User, your data will be kept for the duration of your business relationship with VENT and from the moment you exercise your right to cancel your data or cancel your account, your data will be kept blocked for a period of five years in order to meet the legal responsibilities that may arise from the services provided and ten years in the case of conservation of personal data in compliance with the rules of prevention of money laundering.
You can (i) send a letter to VENT, at the address indicated in the header of this Policy, (ii) access your User’s area in the Application or the Website; or (iii) send an email to the address email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- To revoke the consents granted.- Obtain confirmation as to whether VENT is processing your personal data.
- Access to your personal data.Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from VENT the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of the data provided in those cases provided for in the regulations. Contact VENT’s DPO at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case you consider that the above rights have not been properly addressed by VENT you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 - Madrid.
Your investment of cryptoassets available through the Website and the App will be recorded on the relevant public Blockchain. Public blockchains operate like ledgers, intended to immutably record transactions on computer system networks. Many of these public blockchains allow forensic analysis that can lead to de-anonymization and inadvertent disclosure of private financial information, especially when blockchain data is combined with other data.
Because blockchains are decentralized or third-party networks that are not controlled or operated by VENT, we cannot delete, modify or alter personal data on such networks.